Mr. Saleem Malik hired dDecos Interiors to have his kitchen renovated into a contemporary, useful, and visually beautiful area. In addition to accommodating his family’s everyday culinary requirements, he desired a kitchen that reflected his own tastes and flair. His kitchen was a crucial room in the house, so he wanted a design that would improve both its usability and appearance.
1. Design Idea: The kitchen of Mr. Saleem Malik was intended to have a modern, sleek appearance with a hint of cosiness and warmth. To make the kitchen area effective, aesthetically pleasing, and in accordance with the client’s tastes, the design team at dDecos Interiors set out to create a seamless combination of utility, aesthetics, and modern design features.
2. Materials: The colour palette for the kitchen was carefully chosen to create a contemporary and welcoming atmosphere. White, light gray, and warm wood tones were employed as neutral hues to provide a refined and timelessly elegant appearance. In order to ensure lifespan and durability, premium materials were employed. The countertops were built of sturdy quartz in a light grey tint, and the cabinets were made of white laminates with modern knobs. Herringbone-patterned subway tiles on the backsplash gave the room a sense of traditional charm.
3. Layout & Space Planning: The kitchen’s layout was modified to make the most use of the space at hand and to enhance workflow. To create a practical and ergonomic kitchen, the design team at dDecos Interiors meticulously considered the location of key elements including the appliances, worktops, sink, and storage cabinets. To guarantee effective use of the space and simplify the workflow for Mr. Saleem Malik and his family, the kitchen was separated into several zones, including a cooking zone, prep zone, and storage zone.
4. Storage solutions: Mr. Saleem Malik’s kitchen placed a high focus on having enough storage. Custom cabinets and drawers were created by dDecos Interiors to maximise storage capacity in order to satisfy this demand. To provide effective storage of utensils, cookware and pantry items, the cabinets included pull-out shelves, drawers with dividers and organisers. To keep the main kitchen area clutter-free, a tall pantry unit was also built to hold bulk food and other kitchen necessities.
5. Lighting: Lighting was essential in improving the kitchen’s overall appearance and operation. To create a well-lit and welcoming atmosphere, a blend of task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting was employed. Under-cabinet lights gave a touch of class and utility while LED recessed lights were put in the ceiling to offer sufficient task lighting for food preparation. The dining area and island were illuminated by pendant lights, giving the room a contemporary and chic appearance.
6. Finishing Touches: To give the kitchen the perfect finishing touch, dDecos Interiors carefully chose décor and accessories that fit the overall design theme. To further the space’s contemporary and clean design, sleek bar stools, contemporary kitchenware, and simple dinnerware were chosen.